|Availability||1 - Actual chest size 48", waist 38"|
Our gangsters are the real deal, not your average, flimsy packet costume suit.
You can tell a “Zoot Suit” by the longer jacket length – which was actually prohibited during WWII as it used too much cloth!
… everything but shoes – shine up a pair of your own black dress shoes & you’re ready to go!
- Hat – authentic felt Fedora
- Shirt – we recommend black – it’ what the bad guys wore…
- Tie – wide white satin
- Pants (inc. belt if required)
- Scarf – white fringed satin
- Tommy gun
A note on sizing:
- A little baggy is perfectly ok & suits the style of the era
A note on styling:
- The scarf goes over your jacket – across your shoulders at the back & beneath your lapels at the front. When your jacket comes off, so does your scarf
- If you don’t want to look like a flower pot, wear your Fedora tilted slightly forward & to one side – as Frank Sinatra says, “Angles have attitude”