– 1 pair of upper lid eyelashes
– Eyelash glue
- Apply eyelashes LAST, after all other make-up
- Draw a thick line of eyeliner along your upper lid
- Rougly measure length of lash against your own eye & trim as required from the inner corner
- Apply a small amount of glue along the edge of the false lash
- Gently press lash onto your eyelid at the lash-line, starting from the outer edge & moving inwards
Voila! Instant glam! At the end of your evening, protect your delicate eye area by pulling your skin taught with one hand as you gently peel off the lash with the other, then return it to the moulded plastic storage card provided, for future use.