The “Don Bradman” of the US of A!
Lauded as “the quintessential American”, Joe DiMaggio helped the New York Yankees to 9 World eries titles between 1936 & 1951. He was also famous for being the second husband to Marilyn Monroe.
- Cap – red & black baseball cap
- Shirt – Joe Dimaggio branded
- Pants – 3/4 length white w/navy stripes
- Socks – red & black striped
Did you know?
- Joe proved his honorable character & his great love for Marilyn Monroe, despite the fact they were no longer married, when he claimed her body after her death, took over the funeral arrangements & had a dozen red roses delivered three times a week to her crypt for twenty years.