Spirit Gum is a cosmetic adhesive used in stage make-up, for lightweight applications such as moustaches, false noses or elf ears. It’s made mostly of denatured alcohol & resin.
- Brush both surfaces with spirit gum
- Allow to dry briefly
- Tap with your finger until tacky
- Press surfaces together firmly & hold for around 20 seconds.
- If you’re using it to apply a moustache, it helps to hold a smile whilst applying, then relax, to get the item used to the natural movement of your face.
- Common olive oil is a cheap & easy way to remove it when the fun is done.