** ONLINE ONLY **
Grab a mate & grab two of this one! It’s always more fun if you’re not the only one having it …
- Padded Bodysuit
- Attached “mawashi” (see below)
A note on sizing:
- This suit will work for someone up to a 56″ chest, however it’s SUPER padded & much more comfortable for smaller guys when you’ve got that little bit more room inside to move around in (eg. chest 42 – 48″)
Did you know?:
- Sumo wrestling has been the national sport of Japan since 1909, with a history that extends back some 1,500 years!
- The Japanese name for a sumo wrestler is “Rikishi” which means “strong man”
- The name for the “g-string” style cloth worn by Rikishi is a “mawashi”. It is perfectly acceptable to give you opponent a giant wedgie during a match.
We know you will show this iconic element of Japanese costume the respect it deserves whilst wearing it at your next event…