This costume would be equally at home in the wardrobe of Mary Poppins (late 1800s) or taking a stroll on the decks of the Titanic (early 1900s).
Beautiful quality – the shirt alone would cost at least the full hire fee to purchase, with delicate lace trim.
- Hat – wide brim straw w/green velvet band & cherries
- Top – green & creme striped satin vest w/bow at front & back
- Shirt – delicate ivory cotton w/padded shoulders & lace trim
- Brooch – multicoloured jewels, pinned at throat
- Skirt – long green & creme striped satin
- Bustle “pouch” – padded cotton piece, ties around waist to boost the derriere!