YES - WE DO BALLOONS!
We've been blowing things up for some time now, based purely on word-of-mouth, with many satisfied, repeat customers including:
- Australian Institute of Fitness
- Concord Golf Club
- Crows Nest Hotel
- Fitness First
- International Academy of Wealth
- W1LL Yoga Studio
- ... & plenty of individual customers who have delighted family & friends
Our full website revamp is currently scheduled for a January 2019 launch, where examples & pricing will be included. In the meantime, give us a call on 9906 6135 or swing by the store to collect an arrangement on the spot, or discuss plans for your next major event!
A few FAQs for questions you may have right now:
- Q: I want to decorate an event - where do I start? A: you can start by filling out this online form & we'll respond within 24 hours. Alternatively, call or swing by our store to discuss!
- Q: Do you rent helium? A: No. We offer full service, instore inflation. People have died from helium inhalation. We take this responsibility pretty seriously. PLUS we've been trained to produce beautiful work for you, saving you time & hassle.
- Q: But won't my balloons deflate if I pick them up from you before my event? A: No. Foil balloons generally remain taut & fully inflated for 5 - 7 days & we can apply a Hi-Float coating to latex balloons which extends their float time to 5 - 7 days (from the standard 10 - 12 hours), so collecting a day before your event is no problem.
- Q: How many balloons will fit in my car? A: Most people can fit at least 20-25 x 28cm balloons in an empty vehicle. Try & clear out space & bring as few passengers as posible with you for a pick-up.
- Q: Do you deliver? A: Yes, we bought a van, Stan! We can deliver on any order of $200 or more inc. GST excl. delivery.
- Q: Will you inflate my balloons? A: Yes, however we do have quite a range to choose from instore. Please be aware that as we can't guarantee quality of balloons not purchased from us, any "poppage" on inflation is non-refundable.
- Q: How many balloons will I need to cover my ceiling? A: Here's a general rule of thumb:
- it takes x9 standard 28cm balloons to completely fill a square metre
- For medium density, opt for x6 balloons per square metre
- For sparse, opt for x3 balloons per square metre
- So all you need to do is multiple the length x width of the space you wish to cover, then multiply by 9, 6 or 3
- Eg a standard 5 x 4m living area = 20 square metres. Full density is 20x9=180 balloons; medium is 20x6 = 120 balloons, & sparse is 20x3 = 60 balloons. Now you know!
- Q: Will you supply helium balloons for a balloon release? A: NO. Releasing any type of lantern or balloon product into the air is littering, plain & simple. Latex balloons are a natural product, not plastic & they will compost eventually, however this takes time. There are so many ways to enjoy balloons that are environmentally responsible. We are a member of PEBA - the Pro Environment Balloon Alliance. We will not supply helium balloons for balloon releases. Ever. Nor will any other professional, responsible, ethical balloon business.