We have 5 of these stunning hand-made, floor length black dresses with elegant thigh splits & sparkly embroidered detail, to transform you into the elegant Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Tiara – metal & sparlking glass, not plastic)
- Faux pearl choker
- Long black dress
- Black, elbow length satin gloves
- Black oval-shaped glasses
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
– Audrey Hepburn
A note on sizing & availability:
- We have x 5 of these dresses – 2 x S, 2 x M, 1 L
- If you already have the dress, we can hire you the accessories kit only for $45
- Long black cigarette holders available to purchase instore or online (we don’t hire these for hygiene reasons).
Did you know?
- Truman Capote initially wanted Marilyn to play the role. Her advisors advised against her playing a “lady of the night”.
- Audrey’s iconic black dress was designed by Givenchy, exclusively for her. It was auctioned off at Christies for charity in 2006 for over $900,000
- The man who voiced the original Fred Flintstone had a role in the movie, as mobster Sally Tomato!
- Audrey Hepburn herself fought to keep the song “Moon River” in the score. When Paramount wanted it removed, the normally mild-mannered Miss Hepburn proclaimed “Over my dead body!” It went on to win an Academy Award for best original song
- Tiffany’s hired 40 guards & sales clerks to protect the jewels in their store during filming.