Stand out amongst a sea of pin-striped suits & tommy guns at your next 1920s-themed event by paying homage to the legendary George “Babe” Ruth – a US major league baseball player whose stellar career with the New York Yankees spanned 1914 – 1935.
Also a great option for:
- International – US
- Famous Dead People
- Cap – creme w/grey stripe, navy rim & embroidered “B”
- Shirt – creme w/grey stripe, button up with embroidered “B”
- Pants – creme w/grey stripe
- Belt – woven black
- Socks – black knee high
Did you know?
- “Babe” Ruths’ other nicknames included “The Great Bambino”, “The Sultan of Swat” & “The Big Bam”
- He is quoted as having said, “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up”