A shining light in the New Romantic scene of the late 1970s & 80s, pretty Boy George took transgender dressing mainstream & along with his band Culture Club, forged one of the key sounds of the 80s.
- Hat – flat, black, broad-brimmed
- Wig – long, dark plaited w/beads & coloured cloth ties
- Top – layered yellow
- Scarf – purple & red floral
- Pants – black
A note on sizing:
- Top is designed to be worn loose – when laid flat it actually measures 30″ across, meaning it will fit up to chest size 60″
- Mix & match pants options available
- Brush up on your make-up boys – you’re going for dark eyeliner, thin, dark brows, pale face & bright lipstick
Did you know?
- Realizing they had a cross-dressing Irish singer (Boy George), a black-Briton (Mikey Craig), a Jewish drummer (Jon Moss), and an ethnic Englishman (Roy Hay), the boys settled on the band name “Culture Club” to reflect the various ethnic backgrounds of their members.