Gilligan’s Costume includes:
- Hat – terry toweling, white bucket-style
- Shirt – long sleeve red w/white collar
- Pants – white
A note on sizing:
- 1 only of shirt – size L – XL
- Variety of pants available instore, size range 26 – 40 inch waist (super small – XXL)
A note on pricing:
- Shirt & cap available to hire on their own for $35
Can we do the other characters?
- Certainly! Options not pictured at present however can easily be styled from within our vast hire wardrobe. Get the gang together! Perhaps not for a harbour cruise…
Did you know?
We came across something that tickled us in researching this hit TV show from the late 60s: “The 7 Deadly Sins of Gilligan’s Island”. Each character is equated to one of the 7 sins as follows:
- PRIDE – the Professor
- ENVY – Maryann – she may have worn those skimpy little shorts but she’d never be as glamorous as…
- LUST – Ginger
- GREED – Mr Howell. What kind of person takes a trunk full of money on a 3 hour cruise?
- SLOTH – Mrs Howell. What did she do on the island all those years?
- & 7. ANGER & GLUTTONY – The captain. He was of course a rather portly fellow, prone to cuffing Gilligan over the ear at least once in every episode.
So where does Gilligan fit in all this? Think about it: who keeps them trapped there, in an endlessly recurring hell of hope & despair? Gilligan is SATAN!