Dress to impress the pompadoured parlour ladies in this embellished velvet & satin ensemble!
With it’s extravaganze & gold music note brooch on coat lapel, this would also made a wonderful Mozart costume (1700s)
- Coat – long black velvet w/patterned gold satin cuffs & lapels, & gold music note brooch
- Waistcoat – patterned gold satin w/black trim
- Jabot – white frill
- Shirt – white period style
- Pants – 3/4 length black satin breetches w/black & gold bows at cuff
- Tights – creme or white
- Shoe buckles
A note on sizing:
- To fit chest 50″ , waist up to 40″ (elasticised)
A note on styling:
- For Amadeus, add a curled white, pony tailed wig for a total hire fee of $99, plus purchase some of our white facepaint – & don’t forget the beauty spot!