|Availability||1 - Chest 44 (L), Waist 28-40 (XXS - 3XL)|
Another handmade original! Grab Auntie Sam & hit the town.
- Top Hat – Stars & Stripes
- Tailcoat – Blue
- Vest – Red w/White Pinstripe
- Shirt – White
- USA Bow Tie
- Pants – Red & White Pinstripe
Did you know?
- Folklore has it that “Uncle Sam” came to personify the U.S. Government during the war of 1812, where a businessman called Samuel Wilson used to deliver shipments of beef to soldiers, stamped U.S.
- By WWII of course, he was well & truly entrenched – a sprightly, wily, white-haired gentleman in top hat & tails sporting the red, white & blue.
- We wonder what cartoonists would come up with today to personify the U.S.A. ?